jobs in Basingstoke RG22
- At six months you will be offered a fully funded QCF level 2 in Health and Social Care.
- As a Care Assistant you will be helping to enable people in your local…
£8.72 - £10.00 an hour
- As Care Assistant you will help with transporting residents to appointments and activities outside of the Home, serve food in the dining room, complete dining…
£9 an hour
- Participation in resident activities and events held at the Signature home.
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus.
- Up to £9.00 per hour (depending on experience).
£8.21 an hour
- As a Key Worker under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
£8.50 - £10.00 an hour
- Support from a highly qualified management team.
- Willingness to participate in training programmes.
- Discounts at 2000 high street and online retailers.
£11.00 - £11.25 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension.
- The right to work in the UK.
£10.00 - £16.50 an hour
- Nurseplus are looking for Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Camberley and surrounding…
Bright Spark Care Ltd.
- Full UK driving licence (Essential) and use of a car/vehicle.
- All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level Criminal Records Check.
£10.50 - £13.50 an hour
- Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant / Homecare Support Worker.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.