jobs in Basingstoke RG22
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
£10 - £15 an hour
- 3 months experience in health care or support work.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400).
- Rates of pay £10.00 - 15.00 per hour.
£11.00 - £11.25 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Perks of being directly employed:
- Mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension.
- The right to work in the UK.
£9.21 an hour
- As a Key Worker under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
£17,750 a year
- The post you are applying for may involve working with or having access to adults at risk and/or their records, therefore we may require the successful…
£8.72 - £10.20 an hour
- All our new care team members undergo a 2 week induction programme including eLearning, commencement of your care certificate underpinning knowledge of 15…
- Hollies Care Home is set in a rural village location with views over fields from the back of the home.
- The home is looking for a caring and empathetic care…
£23,961 a year
- Fantastic Training opportunities – Care Certificate, NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Health & Social Care.
- Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential…
- All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check.
- In return brighterkind provide a variety of competitive benefits including a…
- You will be a key member of the home care service and will be based at a location registered with CQC.
- Cost of DBS check paid for by the Company.
£19,500 a year
- Have your own car and full driving licence.
- Fixed 2 weekly shift pattern.
- Have a caring nature with a can do attitude.
- Be a good team player.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.