jobs in Basingstoke RG22
£10 - £15 an hour
- 3 months experience in health care or support work.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400).
- Rates of pay £10.00 - 15.00 per hour.
£11.00 - £11.25 an hour
- A valid driving license and access to your own car.
- Helping Hands has a straightforward ethos for its employees; You care for our customers.
£8.63 - £8.88 an hour
- Basingfield Court Residential Care Home, Huish Lane, Old Basing, Basingstoke, Hampshire.
- If you require further assistance please contact Basingfield Court…
- You will be a key member of the home care service and will be based at a location registered with CQC.
- Cost of DBS check paid for by the Company.
£9.20 - £10.20 an hour
- Vocational qualifications at levels 2 or 3, and medication administration training is desirable, but not essential as long as you are willing to undertake…
£9 an hour
- Participation in resident activities and events held at the Signature home.
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus.
- Up to £9.00 per hour (depending on experience).
£19,364 - £21,128 a year
- Be willing to support people to undertake fun activities, including day trips, community events, holidays and general day-to-day life.
£10.00 - £16.50 an hour
- Nurseplus are looking for Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Basingstoke and surrounding…
£9 - £11 an hour
- For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement.
£9.21 an hour
- As a Key Worker under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.