jobs in Basingstoke RG22
You refined by:
- You’re used to a fast-paced, busy environment, and that doesn’t faze you.
- Being organised, an ability to multi-task and prioritise are key skills as, day to day…
- For this role you must hold a degree in politics or a similar discipline and have a good understanding of the political process and how Parliament operates.
- Our CEO’s schedule is, as you would expect for a CEO, incredibly busy and often includes international commitments – particularly during F1 race weekends – so…
- You'll be involved in the build, maintenance and presentation of the F1 garage and its equipment both at our home in Woking and trackside.
- You enjoy working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- With so many parcels and letters coming through our warehouse doors, it’s no surprise that we…
- Either way, you’re used to a full on, fast-paced organisation, and you love it when things get busy!
- You’ll be managing diaries and correspondence, coordinating…
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- To ensure McLaren continues to be at the forefront of the technology & luxury products, we are looking for a Team…
- Prepare and co-ordinate monthly expense returns for both cash and credit card expenses.
- Able to deliver a proactive approach to supporting in a fast-paced…
- You aren't fazed by a full on, fast-paced organisation, and you love it when things get busy!
- You’ll be managing diaries and correspondence, coordinating travel…
- Application of big data analytics, machine learning techniques to the aerodynamic design of the F1 car.
- Contract Duration: 3-6 months.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.