You refined by:
£23,235 - £28,023 a year
- You must also hold a full driving licence, be 18 or over, and either a British Citizen, EU member state passport holder, or foreign national resident free from…
£20,830 - £23,411 a year
- Hampshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults.
- £20,830 – £23,411 pro-rata, per annum.
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Access to learning and development tailored to your role.
- Details referring to job description and person specification, as well as salary, pension scheme,…
£18,426 - £19,407 a year
- Supervise student activities in the Library during morning and lunchtime breaks and after school;
- Liaise closely with Team Leaders to support the appropriate…
£19,854 - £21,466 a year
- Holyport College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.All staff are required to obtain an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure…
- Providing excellent customer service on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Maximising selling by analysing sales reports and taking…
Southern Domestic Abuse Service
£21,121 a year
- The work will focus on preventing domestic abuse by providing support and facilitating safe space for children and young people and peer support networks in the…
- Accurately sort our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations.
- The Sortation Associates must have drive, ambition, and a passion for…
£28,791 a year
- Generally, this means that you will require a full driving licence and access to a car, but reasonable adjustments to this requirement will be considered to…
£17 an hour
- A school committed to the safeguarding and protection of children.
- Discounted onsite Breakfast & After-school club for children aged 4-11yrs .
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.