jobs in Basingstoke RG22
You refined by:
- The role of a Sales Assistant is to create an amazing shopping experience.
- You will combine your expert understanding of the Joules products with a friendly,…
Hatch Warren Infant School
- You will be qualified to at least NVQ2 (or equivalent or be training accordingly) in a childcare or teaching assistant qualification and have good literacy and…
- Experience of having worked with young people is essential, ideally with those who have additional special needs.
£22,000 - £27,000 a year
- You'll be responsible for reviewing interpreting and recording our existing leases, develop an electronic filing system ensuring the documents and records…
£18,065 a year
- As the largest department in the School, we require a flexible team player, who will adopt a professional approach to meeting the needs of our pupils.
£10.85 - £13.53 an hour
- General administration, working under pressure or to deadlines.
- Previous scientific (particularly pharmaceutical) or administrative experience.
£2,634 a month
- We would like to appoint a person who is flexible, enjoys interacting with children and is able to work as part of a team.
- Discounted onsite Breakfast & After-school club for children aged 4-11yrs.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to enable them to engage with…
£25,000 a year
- Access to a free app offering retail discounts, leisure savings and holiday and travel discounts.
- At all times you will ensure candidates receive a great…
Great Binfields Primary School
- We are committed to creating an inclusive, nurturing and creative learning environment for our children and to continuously have high expectations across all…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.