jobs in Baschurch
£8.30 - £9.98 an hour
- Duties will include maintenance and upkeep of the building ensuring that regular maintenance checks are undertaken, reporting issues and coordinating sub…
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
- You also need to have held a valid car licence for a minimum of 22 months.
- A current PCV licence is an advantage, but training may be given.
- Level 2 in fitness instructing would be beneficial as-well as emergency pool responder.
- You participate in daily tasks relating to the hotel's sports and…
- Already a qualified surveyor or willingness to undertake the RICS Assessment of Professional Competence if required.
£40,000 a year
- Our client s is helping clients save millions of pounds in commission through their innovative service - combining the personal touch of Local Property Experts…
£18,000 - £24,000 a year
- Handle a high volume of complex payroll queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- We are recruiting for a Payroll Officer for a well established organisation…
- A great bunch of welcoming clients, with potential for career progression and support from our existing team.
£7,935 a year
- Attend training sessions in order to demonstrate competency and maintain valid qualifications.
- Maintain a full product knowledge of the services and activities…
£12,019 - £15,941 a year
- Reporting to the duty manager, you will be supervising specific activities, maintaining high standards of cleanliness and safe handling and set up of equipment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.