jobs in Baschurch
You refined by:
- Must hold full driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Volunteers will need to be at least 18 to visit service users on their own but those aged 15 - 17 can…
- Side by Side Telephone Volunteers help reduce loneliness and isolation for people living with dementia by providing companionship over the phone.
- Side by Side volunteers will provide agreed support to people with dementia this could be either by visiting them in their home, enabling them to stay active,…
- Develop and build on your skills and experience in learning, Health Social Care and Community.
- Learning support volunteers provide practical support using…
- Register your details and send your completed Volunteer Registration Form to Karen Robertson, Volunteering Officer at Karen.Robertson@alzheimers.org.uk.
- A fundraising group in your local community.
- Arranging your own fundraising activities or events with other volunteers and supporters.
- Dealing with enquiries from people wanting to borrow a wheelchair (or other equipment) by telephone, face to face and online.
- You will create and provide social and peer support opportunities for volunteers, ensuring the volunteer journey is engaging, person centred and inclusive.
Lingen Davies Cancer Fund
|Easily apply to this job without a CV|
- Lingen Davies Cancer Fund are looking for volunteers in the Shrewsbury area to help with distributing information about the charity and their fundraising…
- Signing up customers to Gift Aid.
- We are currently looking for Volunteer Retail Assistants to help in our Oswestry store - various hours and days available to…
Be the first to see new jobs in Baschurch
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.