jobs in Baschurch
You refined by:
- Serving customers, taking cash and proving good all-round customer service.
- Our shop volunteers are the first point of contact for customers when they enter our…
- Must hold full driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- If you have a full UK driving licence, you may be asked to drive a BRC vehicle.
- You will provide information and enable people living with dementia to access support that will benefit them by connecting them to our services and advisers.
- You will be part of a team of volunteers who support the peer support group coordinator by helping to set out the room prior to the group, welcoming and talking…
- This role will provide support to the Community Fundraiser in your area, attending cheque presentations, giving talks about the work of Alzheimer’s Society and…
- Building relationships, or utilising your existing relationships, with local community groups to support them to understand the benefits of engaging with…
- The role will be based at fundraising events such as store collections, community events and special events.
- Download and complete a registration form.
- Tasks vary but could include meeting regularly with the other members of the group to organise fundraising activities in your local community, attending…
- Provide information to people living with MND, their carers and families.
- Explain how the MND Association can support people living with MND, their carers and…
- Working sensitively with unaccompanied and separated children in accordance with Red Cross internal guidance.
- Able to use emotional support skills in a calm and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.