jobs in Bangor BT19
£8.38 an hour
- Providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers).
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at…
- Made up of Trading Managers, Controllers, and Executives this collegiate team negotiate with key suppliers, monitor range control, manage promotional activity,…
- Identify, understand and help customers by competently and effectively dealing with their changing needs.
- You'll build a rapport and demonstrate our commitment…
£27,299 - £28,167 a year
- Applicants must be computer literate and have a driving licence and vehicle available for official business use.
- Diploma of Higher Education (Required).
£18,342 - £20,675 a year
- Belfast School of Architecture and the Built Environment.
- Faculty of Computing, Engineering and the Built Environment.
- Answering the telephone on Reception within 3 rings and providing a switchboard service to the office transferring calls and dealing with incoming queries.
£26,715 - £32,816 a year
- To take forward the project by writing a Welsh-medium research methods e-book that will complement the research methods modules offered by the School of…
- Document Services consists of 10 teams delivering the following services: The Bridge (Document Services Helpdesk), Document Centre (Document Production,…
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts
£20,110 - £23,660 a year
- Nature Reserves Officer - Application Form.
- We're seeking a part-time nature reserves officer to lead on the practical day-to-day management, and species and…
£8.72 an hour
- This role is required to work with vulnerable groups including children and any offer of employment or volunteering is subject to a satisfactory enhanced NI…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.