jobs in Bangor BT19
- Receiving inbound calls and relaying them in a professional manner.
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the Receptionist will provide administrative, clerical…
£17,500 - £21,500 a year
- Assist in providing cover for Plant Protection Officer as and when required, including driving the 7bar network and liaising with contractors via telephone and…
- They offer a custom made fabrications from a modern extensively equipped factory in the County Down area and the Fabricator (s) will solely be based here…
- A minimum 1 year travel sales experience in a retail environment.
- Ensure sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure enquiries are dealt with in a precise manner…
- Answer general sales and lettings enquiries along with dealing with the general public calling into the office.
- A full driving licence is desirable.
£21,848 - £26,010 a year
- Experience in a procurement administration / officer role or similar (min 1 year) i.e. tender process, supplier relationship management, contract management AND…
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders to ensure streamlined workflow by negotiating and arranging site access, placing and deploying supply orders and overseeing…
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Applicants must demonstrate experience in a telephone based Customer Service role, the ability to work in a fast paced environment and be highly professional in…
- Sage Accounts Qualified Level 3 ideally with 2 years’ experience working in the Construction Industry.
- Candidate must be willing to learn, organised, able to…
£18,000 a year
- Handle sample requests as required, ensuring samples and Literature are efficiently used and distributed to external Sales people and Customers;
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.