jobs in Bangor BT19
You refined by:
Apple Recruitment (undo)
£8.36 an hour
- Our client is a global pharamceutical distribution company and offer all successful candidates the chance of a permanent role after a 3 month temporary contract…
- They offer a custom made fabrications from a modern extensively equipped factory in the County Down area and the Fabricator (s) will solely be based here…
£21,000 - £23,000 a year
- Purchase and sales ledger invoice processing.
- At least 2 years recent experience within the above job duties.
- The CV should include your full employment history…
- Receiving inbound calls and relaying them in a professional manner.
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the Receptionist will provide administrative, clerical…
- Answer general sales and lettings enquiries along with dealing with the general public calling into the office.
- A full driving licence is desirable.
£9.98 an hour
- You will also be required to calculate and process payroll and pension payments to all employees ensuring that they are accurate and produced in a timely manner…
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- Experience managing external agencies including advertising, videography, data, digital and social agencies.
- Strong digital and social acumen.
- Dealing with incoming phone calls, email, post, often corresponding on behalf of the Directors;
- Filing is dealt with in a timely manner;
- A minimum 1 year travel sales experience in a retail environment.
- Ensure sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure enquiries are dealt with in a precise manner…
£8.21 an hour
- Apple Recruitment Services regularly recruit for several Luxurious car show rooms who regularly require ad-hoc Reception and Hosting staff.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.