jobs in Bangor BT19
£19,000 a year
- Interface with customers in assigned territories, including, but limited to, generating sales and profits from assigned contract base.
£19,000 - £24,000 a year
- Reporting to the Sales Manager (Residential Sector), the Sales Administrator will work in a key role by providing administrative resource to the Sales team.
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Other ad-hoc financial and administrative duties.
- The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full…
£39,000 - £48,000 a year
- Agile project delivery compliant with quality standards and yielding customer focussed products;
- Degree/3rd level qualification (preferred in Computer Science…
£8.75 an hour
- The role: Starting on the 7thof Jan 2019, The successful candidates will be fully trained to assist with inbound calls and deal with banking customer queries…
£23,000 a year
- Excellent telephone manner and / or experience of dealing with customers face to face.
- Hands-on experience of working in a contact centre environment is…
- Make outbound calls to suppliers and customers.
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiastic and a professional telephone manner.
- They offer a custom made fabrications from a modern extensively equipped factory in the County Down area and the Fabricator (s) will solely be based here…
- A minimum 1 year travel sales experience in a retail environment.
- Ensure sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure enquiries are dealt with in a precise manner…
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders to ensure streamlined workflow by negotiating and arranging site access, placing and deploying supply orders and overseeing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.