jobs in Bangor BT19
£20,000 a year
- Answering all incoming telephone calls and directing accordingly.
- Apple recruitment are delighted to be recruiting, on behalf of our client, for an ambitious…
£17,500 - £21,500 a year
- Assist in providing cover for Plant Protection Officer as and when required, including driving the 7bar network and liaising with contractors via telephone and…
£17,938 a year
- The Customer Service Assistant is the first point of contact for potential and existing customers, stakeholders and incoming calls.
£19,000 - £24,000 a year
- Reporting to the Sales Manager (Residential Sector), the Sales Administrator will work in a key role by providing administrative resource to the Sales team.
£23,000 a year
- Excellent telephone manner and / or experience of dealing with customers face to face.
- Hands-on experience of working in a contact centre environment is…
- Receiving inbound calls and relaying them in a professional manner.
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the Receptionist will provide administrative, clerical…
£21,000 - £23,000 a year
- Purchase and sales ledger invoice processing.
- At least 2 years recent experience within the above job duties.
- The CV should include your full employment history…
- They offer a custom made fabrications from a modern extensively equipped factory in the County Down area and the Fabricator (s) will solely be based here…
£17,938 a year
- Reporting to the Customer Billing Manager, the Customer Care Assistant will provide first class customer care to customers.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders to ensure streamlined workflow by negotiating and arranging site access, placing and deploying supply orders and overseeing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.