jobs in Bangor BT19
£17,500 - £21,500 a year
- Assist in providing cover for Plant Protection Officer as and when required, including driving the 7bar network and liaising with contractors via telephone and…
£17,938 a year
- The Customer Service Assistant is the first point of contact for potential and existing customers, stakeholders and incoming calls.
£17,938 a year
- Reporting to the Customer Billing Manager, the Customer Care Assistant will provide first class customer care to customers.
£19,000 - £24,000 a year
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced sales environment providing administrative support.
- The Sales Support Administrator will work closely with a…
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders to ensure streamlined workflow by negotiating and arranging site access, placing and deploying supply orders and overseeing…
- Candidates must have previous experience working within a similar role in Manufacturing, engineering or previous fabrication and welding experience in MIG or…
£19,000 a year
- Interface with customers in assigned territories, including, but limited to, generating sales and profits from assigned contract base.
£8.75 an hour
- The role: Starting on the 7thof Jan 2019, The successful candidates will be fully trained to assist with inbound calls and deal with banking customer queries…
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- May include some sales invoicing and credit control.
- Dealing with suppliers to resolve invoice queries.
- Holiday allowance 23 days plus 9 statutory days.
£21,000 a year
- CIPD part or fully qualified or be willing to work towards.
- Experience of recruitment administration to include recording of applicants on HR database.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.