jobs in Banbury OX16
You refined by:
£18,900 - £22,200 a year
- So if you are prepared to work hard, you consider yourself to be customer focused, driven by sales through service, enjoy leading teams and can be results…
£8.36 an hour
- You’ll also assist by inspiring the team around you to deliver the highest level of service to our customers whilst ensuring that all colleagues are happy,…
£8.38 - £8.63 an hour
- You’ll take an active part in motivating and leading the team to achieve sales targets whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
£8.61 - £10.31 an hour
- Supporting the Sales Manager, you’ll organise the daily routines and activities for a sales team of up to 25, focussing on the priorities that will deliver the…
£10,907 a year
- We love our customers and your role will be to ensure every customer receives excellent first class service, with a warm, friendly and helpful approach while…
- To effectively assist in the management of the shop floor employees, working closely with the Commercial Manager in order to maximise sales and deliver the…
£8.70 an hour
- We are looking for people to be Supervisor/Team Leader who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a…
- As well as opening and closing the store and driving its sales, you'll support your store manager in every way you can – stepping in for them when needed and…
£17,077 a year
- Reviewing sales performance and ensuring measures are put in place to drive sales.
- Responsibility of opening and closing the store.
- Experience in working to and driving KPIs and sales targets within retail as well as a good understanding of store operations.
- Key parts of the role:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.