jobs in Banbury OX16
You refined by:
Customer Service Assistant (undo)
£8.38 an hour
- To provide an efficient and effective service to all our customers, understanding their needs and requirements and continually working to exceed their…
£8.21 an hour
- If you aren’t serving our loyal customers at the till then you’ll be busy working the shop floor ensuring our shelves are merchandised, look fabulous and well…
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- As a customer service assistant, you’ll spend a lot of time on your feet stocking…
- Build successful working relationships with customers, face to face and over the telephone, to help identify opportunities and drive sales growth for your…
- You will provide a full sales service to our customers at the trade counter and on the phone.
- One minute you will be unloading supplier deliveries, the next…
£17,364 - £18,688 a year
- Your ability to listen to, support and delight our customers will be extraordinary and your positivity will ensure you fit right in with our fantastic, high…
£18,000 - £25,000 a year
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service role.
- Complete basic administrative tasks such as copying and filing.
- Full Time / Temp to Perm.
- We are looking for a fantastic bright and bubbly customer service assistant for a busy Muffin Break, Castle Quay, Banbury.
Heart of England Co-operative Society
£8.38 an hour
- Enhanced annual leave (rising with service).
- We have exciting opportunities for some Customer Service Assistants to start in our Bishops Itchington store.
£15,846 - £18,073 a year
- The most important thing for them is to help as many customers as possible.
- Let’s give our customers the time and quality support that they need.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.