You refined by:
Customer Service Advisor (undo)
- You’re great with customers, and can use these skills in retail sales, helping our customers enjoy their journeys, whether they’re camping, cycling or driving.
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- You may deal with vulnerable and upsetappl customers so a committment to be patient, understanding and the ability to remain calm always is an essential…
£18,616 a year
- Customer service or contact centre experience would be great, but If you have a natural flair for communicating, can empathise with customers and see how their…
- , we'll depend on you to act as the first point-of-contact for our customers, mainly face to face in a confident, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- The knowledge that you are fixing problems for your customers solving their logistical pains is a big driver for you.
- What you’ll do in your role.
- Build relationships with customers, both face to face and via the telephone, to help achieve sales growth for your branch.
- Are IT literate and digitally aware.
- Liaise between customers, third party suppliers, our network of stores and distribution teams to successfully resolve our customers concerns or complete an…
£16,380 - £18,500 a year
- Handling a range of inbound calls, you’ll play a pivotal role when it comes to supporting our members.
- Northampton Administration Centre, East Midlands.
- PTS is a leading distributor of domestic plumbing and heating products to a varied customer base including major contract customers, house builders and housing…
£21,000 a year
- Handling inbound & outbound calls, as well as monitoring of live chat enquires.
- Working for a forward thinking, innovative and exciting technology based company…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.