jobs in Banbury OX16
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- The post holder will report in to the Head of Volunteer Services and be responsible for helping us to grow and expand the service through the development of new…
£23,590 a year
- Volunteers are fundamental in the effective delivery of the local Live at Home scheme, reporting to the Scheme Manager you will play a vital supporting role in…
- They will have some history of addiction to a substance or some knowledge of the issues surrounding such an addiction and so will be able to identify with the…
- Our Volunteer Sales Assistants are welcoming and helpful with a can-do attitude, making customers feel welcome and supported to find the things they’re looking…
- We work with a diverse group of people so a non-judgemental attitude and an ability to work with vulnerable adults is essential.
- You will be assisting in the running of activity groups, helping to serve drinks and enable people with dementia and their carers to feel welcome.
- Through regular contact, people living with dementia will stay connected and better informed on how to access local services and activities.
- Providing support to those fundraising in aid of us, to be discussed with Community Fundraiser on a case-by-case basis.
- You will create and provide social and peer support opportunities for volunteers, ensuring the volunteer journey is engaging, person centred and inclusive.
- A qualification or progress towards one – nursing, counselling, social work, social care is desirable.
- Serving hot drinks and snacks, befriending, advising and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.