jobs in Banbury OX16
- Groups are for a specific type of client, for example groups for people with dementia only, groups for carers of people with dementia only or groups for people…
- You will be assisting in the running of activity groups, helping to serve drinks and enable people with dementia and their carers to feel welcome.
- If you have any questions or need more information about this role please contact Carolyn McDonald, Community Fundraiser, by email carolyn.mcdonald@alzheimers…
- Complete Step 2 for optional sign up for information on future vacancies at the Society.
- You''ll help get the room ready, serve refreshments, chat with people…
- Side by Side volunteers provide agreed support to people with dementia which could include supporting a person with dementia to go to their local park, making a…
- We are looking for a volunteer to support our Carer Information and Support Programme which offers a series of workshops for groups of carers.
- Through regular contact, people living with dementia will stay connected and better informed on how to access local services and activities.
- Download and complete a registration form.
- You will provide support to the Community Fundraiser.
- If you have any questions or need more information about this…
- This role can be carried out from home, and you will be supported by the Community Fundraiser.
- We are looking for a volunteer to support the Community…
- We are looking for volunteers to join our brand new local Volunteer Fundraising Group in Oxford.
- Helping to organise fundraising events and activities within…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.