jobs in Banbury OX16
You refined by:
- You can volunteer in this role from the age of 15 subject to a risk assessment, safeguarding requirements and parental consent for those aged 15.
- An interview and selection process including an enhanced DBS check and references are required for this role.
- You do not need any special qualifications, but we…
- Groups are for a specific type of client, for example groups for people with dementia only, groups for carers of people with dementia only or groups for people…
- We work with a diverse group of people so a non-judgemental attitude and an ability to work with vulnerable adults is essential.
- We are looking for a Branch Chair to be responsible for the different activities being undertaken by Oxfordshire Branch volunteers, and to give a sense of…
- Side by Side volunteers provide agreed support to people with dementia which could include supporting a person with dementia to go to their local park, making a…
- Support our shops behind the scenes back of house, sorting donations, getting things ready for sale and making sure the shop is kept stocked and ready for our…
- Serving customers, taking cash and proving good all-round customer service.
- You can get involved as much or as little as you like by: sorting out stock; putting…
- Step 3: Download and complete a registration form.
- We are looking for a volunteer to support our Carer Information and Support Programme which offers a series…
- You will be supporting our shop to give customers the best possible experience in store, keep the shop stocked and tidy, and help us to sort donations- an all…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.