jobs in Banbury OX16
You refined by:
Principal Medical Ltd
£16,500 a year
- Previous office/reception experience is an advantage but the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a professional and courteous manner is essential.
- Dealing with incoming calls to the main switchboard from both patients and internal departments.
- All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be…
- In this role you’ll be providing outstanding service to customers by offering advice and direction based on their needs, be it a jacket for walking the dog or…
£26,975 a year
- A full driving licence is considered essential as capability to travel across the Force is required in order to undertake assignments in a timely manner and…
- Helping our customers: Whether that’s answering questions and giving great advice on our fantastic gifts, showing where a product is when they are in a hurry or…
- Experience in a front of house, customer care, retail or café environment would be advantageous.
- Team Members will welcome visitors, introduce them to the…
£10 an hour
- To project a high quality UPS image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times.
£21,166 - £24,313 a year
- Candidates not currently employed by the Trust who attend an interview for non-qualified Band 1-5 posts are required to undertake numeracy and literacy…
- As well as our beautifully designed product our customers also find areas to relax and have a coffee or tea, designated play areas for children, eye-catching…
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.