jobs in Ballynahinch
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- If you are IATI qualified that would be fantastic!
- The role of Finance Administrator is a pivotal position in the department, working closely with the Company…
- So you can imagine an employer that makes their customers feel at home will also look after their employees.
- It is your core competencies including attention to…
£18,500 a year
- Applicants must hold a counter balance forklift licence and have at least two years` experience in a warehouse environment, applicants must also have a valid…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- You will also get the chance to be involved in some market research and offer digital support on the company social media handles.
£17,500 a year
- Successful applicants will demonstrate confidence in providing administrative support in a busy environment whilst providing excellent customer service as the…
£15,800 a year
- Take receipt of business-related telephone calls and relay appropriately in a professional manner.
- Applicants must have 5 GCSEs to include English and Maths (…
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- Brook Street (UK) Ltd is recruiting for an Administrator to work in a solicitor's office in Belfast city centre.
- Please send CV via the apply link.
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- Excellent telephone manner and / or experience of dealing with customers face to face.
- 2 year`s management experience of a team of 10+ people.
- Fulfilling enquiries and orders from retail customers and our own workshop via telephone, face to face, e-mail etc.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
£18,000 - £21,000 a year
- Taking telephone calls on behalf of the partner/solicitor and dealing with clients.
- Applicants must have at least 2 years' experience as a legal secretary…
Be the first to see new jobs in Ballynahinch
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.