jobs in Bagshot GU19
- Answer the telephone and respond to enquiries at reception, redirecting calls to relevant staff and recording messages accordingly.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
£20,000 a year
- Helping customers with our amazing Magic Money Machines.
- Finding solutions for customers and advising them on our services.
- So what will you be doing?...
UK Government - Veterinary Medicines Directorate
£27,415 - £29,658 a year
- It works to provide support to internal and external customers, helping them to be productive when using technology to do their jobs, by using tools to solve…
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- Friends and Family Hotel Stay Discounts.
- Often operating on the front line, they are the real ambassadors of our company, and are committed to consistently…
£9.03 - £9.73 an hour
- Non-EEA candidates cannot be appointed to a post if a suitable qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the…
£19,225 - £22,045 a year
- The role is wide and varied and encompasses library work as well as assisting customers with council enquiries.
- Interviews: 2 – 3 January 2020.
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.