jobs in Bagshot GU19
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
Southwood Infant School
£18,065 - £18,371 a year
- We are looking for a friendly, efficient and experienced administrative assistant to join our busy school office.
- Experience of working in a school environment.
- Our CEO’s schedule is, as you would expect for a CEO, incredibly busy and often includes international commitments – particularly during F1 race weekends – so…
- Impeccable grooming, a flexible attitude towards working hours that include evenings and weekends and the ability to communicate and interact with our guests in…
£18,720 a year
- We are a leading animal welfare charity and over the last 150 years we’ve grown from one home in London to three rescuing and rehoming centres across the South…
- We are looking for extraordinary temporary retail sales advisors to help us create the ultimate Christmas shopping experience for every one of our customers.
£22,143 - £24,949 a year
- An exciting opening for a Health Improvement administrator to support the work of Frimley Health in preventing ill health.
£8.35 an hour
- You are at the heart of our stores and will ensure our customers have a great experience that sets us apart and drives customer loyalty for our great brands.
- You’ll help us give amazing service to all our customers and work with the store team to make sure our customers get everything they need this Christmas.
£9.03 an hour
- Your job would be to provide a warm welcome to our customers and to help prepare the hotel for the morning shift.
- As a Night Team Member you will also enjoy:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.