jobs in Bagshot GU19
All Hallows Catholic School
- The Admissions & Attendance Officer will work alongside key school staff in school to promote excellent.
- Attendance, reduce levels of absence and work with…
£9.05 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Up to £9.05 per hour benefits.
- LET’S HAMMER OUT THE DETAIL.
- Use their communication skills to get to know our customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You will be responsible for.
- You’ll be managing diaries and correspondence, coordinating travel, reconciling expenses, and liaising with any guests and enquiries that come through for your…
- Media relations – developing relationships with journalists, managing media enquiries, drafting media materials, identifying proactive media opportunities,…
£32,532 a year
- We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
- In addition to the basic criminal record check, in accordance with the UK Government…
£23,000 a year
- We are looking for somebody who is calm under pressure, has strong attention to detail and is able to establish good working relationships with internal…
- You will need a full valid UK manual driving licence with no more than six points - and you should be 18 years old or over.
£19,911 a year
- Providing a comprehensive support service to the clinical staff of the MTF and professional front of house receptionist service to recruits, permanent staff and…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.