jobs in Bagshot GU19
- You will also need a full, clean, UK driving licence, as you'll be moving between the different McLaren sites to distrubute and collect post from each in the…
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- You DON'T need any previous retail experience.
- What you’ll get in return.
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
- You will need a full valid UK manual driving licence with no more than six points - and you should be 18 years old or over.
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
Talie Prowse Ltd
£27,000 a year
- Inform customers of any course location changes, course cancellations and work with them to re-book.
- You will be working within a team of 5 and will be…
All Hallows Catholic School
- The Admissions & Attendance Officer will work alongside key school staff in school to promote excellent.
- Attendance, reduce levels of absence and work with…
£8.50 an hour
- You’ll need plenty of energy and stamina too, preferably with experience in a café, restaurant, bar or fast-food environment.
- What’s in it for you:
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.