jobs in Bagshot GU19
£32,166 a year
- 12 week Signalling School start date: 6th April 2020.
- § Complete a satisfactory 3 year employment history check.
- A typical day as a Signaller.
£18,669 - £20,037 a year
- You will be required to deal with telephone queries from both professionals and the general public and you should be able to communicate clearly and…
- You will also need a full, clean, UK driving licence, as you'll be moving between the different McLaren sites to distrubute and collect post from each in the…
- Processing and logging of Purchase Orders and Invoices inc Good in / Service receiving notices.
- The Infrastructure Projects team is being reinforced with…
- Selecting the best substitutions for customers, if their chosen product isn’t available and they’re happy with an alternative.
£8.21 an hour
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers.
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- Friends and Family Hotel Stay Discounts.
- Often operating on the front line, they are the real ambassadors of our company, and are committed to consistently…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
- As well as delivering exceptional customer service you will help the cinema to meet daily sales targets by recommending films and up-selling our premium seating…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.