jobs in Bagshot GU19
You refined by:
£500 a day
- To support all divestment activities and due diligence activities, such as set up data rooms, facilitate answering of due diligence partner questions and lead…
£34,743 - £40,725 a year
- Interview and Assessment: 13 December 2019.
- Download the role profile and person spec here.
- For the successful candidate we are additionally offering payment of…
£21,169 a year
- You will benefit from 24 days annual leave, rising to 28 days after 2 years' service, a generous local government salary related pension, as well as the option…
£20.44 - £24.52 an hour
- You will need to hold a professional teaching qualification (minimum of Level 3 Award in Education & Training), although for some subjects we will consider…
£17,000 - £23,158 a year
- Being an advocate of the local community where you live, demonstrating our core values of PRIDE and focusing on being up to speed with your product knowledge…
£25,000 a year
- Ideally you will have this experience working with a premium brand – either in retail, hospitality or the service industry.
- What’s in it for me?
£9,682 a year
- Experience of Water Quality Sampling and Customer Service, with a focus on both internal and external customers would be preferred.
- Strong administration skills, ability to use Microsoft Office software such as Microsoft word and Excel.
- Handles external and internal enquiries, recognising…
- We have an office team and a senior management team that covers marketing, customer care, operations and administration.
- Monitor and review discipline specific construction activities, driving contractor to a timely execution of the works;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.