jobs in Bagshot GU19
You refined by:
High Wycombe (undo)
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- What’s in it for you.
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and…
£9.05 an hour
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- With over 640 stores and counting, we’re not slowing down.
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number…
£4,456 - £5,088 a month
- Chiltern Wood School is an expanding Special School currently supporting over 200 students ranging from ages 3 to 19 years.
- Bucks Pay Range 1b .6 FTE:
£26,171 - £28,426 a year
- St Michael's Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Ward 9 at Wycombe Hospital are looking for a reliable, hardworking and “House Proud” Housekeeper to assist us with maintaining a safe, clean and welcoming…
- You will go out of your way to help, serve and style customers making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
£26,295 a year
- This role has a high profile within the business, interacting with many other parts of finance, the wider business and external customers and organisations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.