jobs in Bagshot GU19
You refined by:
Page Personnel (undo)
£11 - £13 an hour
- Candidates will be offered a Receptionist temporary position initially until the end of January, paying between £11-£14ph depending on experience.
£10 - £14 an hour
- Using SAP to process invoices.
- Working as part of a small team.
- The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Professional both on the phone and face to face.
£24,000 - £26,000 a year
- Our client are a well know business based in the centre of Bracknell.
- Processing and coding of invoices.
- Have a positive and proactive attitude.
£11 - £13 an hour
- Passports, driving licences and insurance documentation.
- You need to have access to your own transport to get to this location.
£27,000 a year
- Ensure products and equipment are transported to the venue.
- Based in the centre of Sunbury the office is easily commutable to and from and offers excellent…
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Raise Purchase and Sales Orders.
- Our client are offering the successful candidate a supportive and welcoming introduction to their Finance team.
£29,000 - £30,000 a year
- Support customers with benefit claims, signposting for advice and carrying out home visits during arrears pursuance process.
- Eye care and spectacle vouchers.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Managing all income recovery activity (including rents, service charges, recharges, costs ect) for a patch of circa 900 properties from current and former…
£115 - £120 a day
- 2 - 3 month tempoary assignment providing invaluable PA experience.
- To be the first point of contact for the Director's visitors and telephone callers,…
£10 - £13 an hour
- Must have an excellent telephone manner.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls.
- Keeping the reception area tidy.
- Must be happy to work Monday to Friday.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.