jobs in Bagshot GU19
You refined by:
KNIGHTS GROUP LIMITED
- A Legal Assistant Apprentice provides administrative support to the legal teams and individual lawyers and work groups as they learn the fundamentals of…
- Our Apprentices work mainly from our offices in Reading or Bedfont Lakes in Feltham; depending on your role, you may also travel offsite to visit our customers…
£26,177 a year
- Drivers Licence - have a full manual UK or EEA driving licence before receiving a formal offer of appointment.
- Age - be at least 18 years of age.
- The role will allow you to gain a wide understanding of administration and Human Resources within a busy college environment.
- Support work includes dealing with outages, attacks on infrastructure and day to day enquiries from customers.
- The expected time for completion is 3-4 years.
- Sports coaches play a vital role in improving the physical literacy and participation of children in sport.
- Level 2 PE in School Sport Apprenticeship.
Anderson Young Uk Ltd
- Understand and support the sales team with sales activities.
- Alongside your day to day role as a Customer Service Support for the sales team, you will be…
£22,900 - £25,780 a year
- Answering basic telephone and email enquiries from staff.
- Imperial’s busy Pension and Payroll team processes salary payments to over 10,000 employees and…
£15,100 a year
- We offer our customers world-class expertise through our services and innovative technology-based products.
- Buy annual leave, flexible working, social events,…
£19,806 a year
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- Access to a Credit Union.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.