Sort by: relevance -
£8.30 an hour
- Our Sales Assistants work alongside the management team and volunteers to ensure the efficient running of the store.
Mid-Devon District Council
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- The main duties of the role include progressing, monitoring and chasing arrears cases, maintenance of clerical and computer records, dealing with queries via…
£8.50 - £9.50 an hour
- There’s also plenty of driving involved, so you should have a year’s driving experience, be confident behind the wheel of our Mercedes Sprinter vans, and have…
- Striving to improve site presentation to achieve a good example of acceptable standards, whilst receiving customer enquiries and orders in a polite and…
- Retail is at the heart of our business, we're proud to be the UK's fourth largest supermarket serving more than 11 million customers each week across our…
£6,076 a year
- Other organisations may call this role School Mini Bus Driver, Minibus Driver, School-Run Driver, Bus Driver or School-Run Minibus Driver.
- Who am I working for?
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- Duties to include all aspects of general cleaning such as vacuuming, mopping, cleaning of toilets, dusting…
- As a qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC and good with people, you’ll be a natural when it comes to customer care.
- Tea time assistant required to work in a small friendly care home for the elderly.
- A DBS would be required for the post, which the company would arrange.
Trial Balance Consulting
£18,000 - £35,000 a year
- This urgent assignment will likeley last for 2 - 4 weeks and will pay between £11 - £18 per hour depending on experience.
- Exclusive to Trial Balance Consulting.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.