jobs in Axbridge
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£9.48 an hour
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£17,598 - £22,312 a year
- Other organisations may call this role Community Support Worker, Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Social Care Worker, Social Care…
£21,500 a year
- You will be supporting people both at home whilst also ensuring people have the opportunity to access their local and wider community.
The National Autistic
- A full driving licence and access to transport are essential.
- Community activities including shopping, cinema, meals out and walks by the sea are regular…
£8.84 an hour
- You will be joining a team which supports adults with learning disabilities within their own home.
- This role is subject to enhanced DBS check.
£16,010 a year
- To drive the Action on Hearing Loss vehicle as required (if in receipt of a full/clean driving licence).
- To support people to use community facilities, promote…
- As a Support Worker at The Bungalow you will work with people who have varying degrees of physical and learning disabilities and Autism as well as mental health…
- Come join our motivated and dedicated team of Support Workers in Newport, who are committed to supporting people with aspects of their daily life, so they can…
£17,500 - £22,000 a year
- All candidates will be assessed by someone who is a qualified safeguarding recruitment officer.
- Be able to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
£8.65 an hour
- We are currently looking to grow our already established and superb team of support workers, providing outreach and floating support for mental health clients…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.