jobs in Axbridge
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
£8.21 - £9.20 an hour
- Undertaking practical duties where necessary including cleaning, laundry and helping customers to maintain their social and occupational skills e.g. letter…
£9 - £14 an hour
- This could be in different settings such as Care homes, residential settings, supported living and 1:1 support.
- Location: Bath and surrounding areas.
£8.21 - £9.28 an hour
- To be part of a multi-disciplinary care home team, providing the highest quality care.
- Brunelcare is renowned as a charity that provides high quality housing,…
- Brighterkind is a dynamic care home group that is delivering a new approach to care, putting residents’ happiness and health at the heart of our philosophy.
- If you are a hardworking team player who wants to work in a thriving community, understand what is important to those you are caring for and make sure their…
Oake Meadows Care Home
- Within the home’s large accommodation, Oake Meadows carers take pride in treating each and every resident as an individual, getting to understand their needs…
£9.20 an hour
- Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities with residents, both individually and as a group.
Right at Home North Somerset
£10.80 - £18.00 an hour
- You will be part of our friendly team and community network.
- Right at Home North Somerset is a friendly, professional, local homecare provider who recognises…
£10.00 - £10.50 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Based in Warwickshire in central England – and with branches across the country – Helping Hands is recruiting and…
- The position will be working within a Residential Care Home in one location for young people with physical/learning disabilities.
- Nights + Day Shifts Available.
Be the first to see new jobs in Axbridge
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.