jobs in Ashtead KT21
You refined by:
Health Care Assistant (undo)
£8.75 an hour
- Full time or part time working day and night shifts in line with a planned rota.
- Between £8.25 and £8.75 per hour dependent on experience.
£8.72 - £9.00 an hour
- Providing physical and mental stimulation for residents by taking part in social and recreational activities, on a one-to-one and group basis.
- Must be able to work alongside other carers, family and professionals.
- Full clinical training will be provided by Sugarman’s clinical educator, so this is a…
£9.20 an hour
- Support from a highly qualified management team.
£8.50 - £10.50 an hour
- You will provide assistance with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities, development of new skills and any additional services…
£14 - £20 an hour
- Suitable candidate to have a current DBS and valid mandatory training certificate.
- Good pay rate with enhanced rates at the weekends.
London Teaching Pool, Ltd
- To be considered, it is essential that you have previous experience as a Health Care Assistant within either an NHS, private or residential setting.
£14 an hour
- Light cleaning, laundry, shopping, meal preparation, medication, personal care, help to get dressed, washing and bathing, medical appointments, day centres,…
£18,000 a year
- In this valuable role, you will visit customers within your local area to provide care and support.
- Each of our customers have an individually tailored Customer…
St Judes Nursing Home, Sutton, Surrey
- Pay rates are generous and competitive with a variety of shifts on offer.
- Prior experience is preferred but not a necessity as full training and support will be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.