jobs in Ashtead KT21
You refined by:
£19,399 a year
- Sorting parcels by postcode and placing them in the appropriate cage.
- Checking details and addresses on labels to ensure that they are correctly sorted.
- Unpacking and checking off deliveries, stocking shelves, keeping the shop floor clean and tidy and most importantly providing our customers with excellent…
£39,739 - £44,588 a year
- The Learning Advocate will be the key point of contact for a wide range of education provision, trainers and employers and must make sure the young people have…
- Perform and undertake all aspects of support service (telephone calls, web incidents, voicemails, call backs, e-mails etc.).
- As a Customer Service Assistant, you’ll spend your time stocking shelves, serving barista coffee, running the till, cleaning the store and keeping the place…
£33,804 - £38,775 a year
Could you help us make the “best place to be in the UK” even better? Slough already leads the rest of South-East England as a town where people want to work,…
£22,987 - £25,365 a year
- In addition to a competitive salary, as a valued member of our team, you will receive generous annual leave, have access to a car salary sacrifice scheme …
£31,000 - £42,000 a year
- Within the Centre for Policy and Practice Research Development team, you’ll work with economists and other researchers to develop new, innovative ideas for…
£20,748 - £23,228 a year
- NUS cards offering a wide range of discounts.
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and…
- The Slough Contact Centre support our English customers, so you'll need to be fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Generous discount on LEGO products.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.