jobs in Ashtead KT21
- As a Customer Service Assistant, you’ll spend your time stocking shelves, serving barista coffee, running the till, cleaning the store and keeping the place…
- Unpacking and checking off deliveries, stocking shelves, keeping the shop floor clean and tidy and most importantly providing our customers with excellent…
- Access to Bank worker NHS discounts and benefits.
- Access to training and development opportunities.
- Working as part of our temporary staff bank offers a…
£9.59 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
£10.75 - £11.70 an hour
- Our Customer Assistants work together as a team to ensure their store is clean, tidy and well-stocked so that customers can get the products they love and need.
£9.59 an hour
- This is a job that can offer you flexibility across a variety of shift patterns, a great rate of pay, and the opportunity to become part of a supportive and…
- As our Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact within the home, ensuring that professional, high quality customer care is delivered in a consistent…
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- As a customer service assistant, you’ll spend a lot of time on your feet stocking…
- Finalising orders and checking out our customers' orders.
- Picking great quality products for our online customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.