jobs in Altrincham WA15
You refined by:
Stockport SK7 (undo)
- You will confidently develop strategic relationships with external customers and will be able to use your commercial acumen to drive the right level of…
- As a Customer Service Advisor your role is to ensure that all of your customers leave the store ‘satisfied or satisfied’.
- Providing a reception service as and when designated within the specific local office.
- Due to continued growth, we are seeking Administrators to join our team…
£15,000 a year
- You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage…
£20,205 a year
- Completing outbound care calls to customers to grow and maintain the relationship.
- Identifying products and services that are right for our customers, helping…
LSH Auto UK Limited
- Hold a valid UK driving licence..
- Hold a minimum of 2 years’ experience, with successful track record at a prestige brand, with experience using (ADP/ Kerridge/…
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
£9.50 an hour
- Working in retail merchandising means that you play a vital part in the process in how the stores market their products to their customers.
£8.33 an hour
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a caring and motivated Catering Assistant to join our dynamic team at Reinbek Care Home.
- Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour.
Banks Lane Junior School
£2,153 a month
- We expect all staff and volunteers to share our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in our school.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.