jobs in Altrincham WA15
£24,313 - £26,317 a year
- Due to the nature of the role, a valid current driving licence and access to a car is essential.
- With excellent customer care skills and a commitment to making…
- Target driven - *this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
£19,544 - £21,166 a year
- Working in a busy Housing Services Team, the Customer Service Officer will be the initial point for customers in providing information on allocating empty…
- To assist in the creation of a welcoming, friendly and courteous environment, whilst maintaining the operational efficiency of the cash desk and complying with…
- Retail and direct sales experience, working to sales targets with a proven sales record.
- Achieving foreign exchange sales targets in relation to overall sales.
- Employee discounts on Bosch products and partner companies.
- A Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- We look forward to receiving your application.
- As a Sales Assistant, (or Sports Advisor as we call it) your role is to ensure all customers leave our stores ‘satisfied or satisfied’.
- We are looking for someone who has a fantastic attitude and behaviour, and who is passionate for delivering excellent customer service.
- We are looking for experienced, guest obsessed team members to be part of this exciting restaurant.
- A team player who is organised and able to multi-task.
- Full clean UK Driving licence 3 years minimum.
- To provide reliable and courteous delivery / pick-up service to BMI Hospital Decontamination customers with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.