jobs in Altrincham WA15
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
£22,911 - £26,999 a year
- To carry out the responsibilities and duties for looked after children in line with the Leaving Care Act (2000) and the Children Act (1989) whilst acting as an…
- To support the store management team in driving sales and profit within the store through the delivery of exceptional customer service on the shop floor at all…
£18,319 a year
- We are passionate about driving outcome-focused services for our customers, and are ambitious about making this a great place to work.
- Coached by the store management, our Sales Assistants lead the success of the store by influencing sales, excelling in customer service, and sharing their…
- The Group has over 2400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from…
£6.20 an hour
- We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.Your…
£12 an hour
- YOU MUST BE WILLING TO UNDERTAKE A CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK TO BE APPOINTED IN THE PAYROLL OFFICER ROLE PRIOR TO STARTING THE POSITION IF YOU DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE…
£8.21 an hour
- The position is a temporary contract throughout the Christmas period and will require candidates to work in the store replenishing stock and dealing with…
New Bridge Multi Academy Trust
£8,946 a year
- New Bridge MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must have a commitment to safeguarding young people.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.