jobs in Alderley Edge
- In this role, you’ll be focused on the important task of replenishing stock, as well as code checking across our produce, fresh foods and dry goods.
£22,293 a year
- The youth justice worker is a new and innovative adaption of the prison officer role specific for working within youth custody and will be a driving force for…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The post has a strong emphasis on training and research and the successful candidate would travel across the North West to work with various community teams to…
- Delivery of medication to Well customers from store.
- The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent…
- You will need a full valid UK manual driving licence with no more than six points - and you should be 18 years old or over.
£23,235 - £25,380 a year
- Due to the Equality Act (2010) the sickness absence will not be checked until the conditional offer stage of the recruitment process and therefore candidates…
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£8.21 an hour
- Our restaurants are busy, and you will need stamina and skill to ensure our kitchen teams have everything they need at all times.
- Here's what we can offer:
- Use their communication skills to get to know our customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You will be responsible for.
£22,750 a year
- Communicating with our customers through a variety of different mediums, based on our customers needs;
- Proactively spotting patterns in the frustrations or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.