jobs in Alderley Edge
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The role will be supervised with access to continuous supervision from a qualified clinician.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a support worker to work…
£16,933 a year
- Daily living tasks or activities to customers in order to support them to attain their full potential, maximise options available and encourage choice,…
£8.88 - £9.18 an hour
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal.
£8.75 - £9.00 an hour
- A place our customers can call ‘home’ and relationships between our customers and support workers blossom.
- Encouraging independence to customers with everyday…
£9 an hour
- The role will involve building warm and trusting relationships with individual service users, enabling them through person centred support to lead fulfilling…
£18,951 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
£8.21 an hour
- Access to a free app offering retail discounts, leisure savings and holiday and travel discounts.
- Community Integrated Care is an equal opportunities employer…
£7.70 - £8.21 an hour
- We do this through our portfolio of nine dedicated and specialist support services, which includes Autism Care, Brighton & Sussex Care, Care Solutions, Future…
£8.35 an hour
- Previous care experience and an NVQ level 3 in health and social care would be an advantage although not essential as a robust induction and continuous training…
£8.90 an hour
- You may get involved in exciting activities outside of the home too – our residents/service users participate in day trips, charity events and much more!
Be the first to see new jobs in Alderley Edge
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.