jobs in Alderley Edge
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
£8.65 - £9.05 an hour
- If you hold NVQ level qualifications in Health & Social care you can also benefit from higher pay increments.
- We're an established family-run care provider, and…
£10.75 - £11.00 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Based in Warwickshire in central England – and with branches across the country – Helping Hands is recruiting and…
- If you are a hardworking team player who wants to work in a thriving community, understand what is important to those you are caring for and make sure their…
- The role will also involve you promoting residents independence as well as taking part in social and recreational activities.
- A competitive rate of pay.
£8.40 an hour
- At Allied we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- You will be looking after female service users who have learning disabilities, the ladies do…
£8.72 - £9.60 an hour
- All our new care team members undergo a 2 week induction programme including eLearning, commencement of your care certificate underpinning knowledge of 15…
- One of the UK’s leading care home providers, Care UK run over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK that provide residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life…
The Lakes Care Centre
- To help in the care of the residents Physical environment, and in the general day to day activities of the home.
- The person in Charge / Registered Manager.
£8.37 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays.
£8.46 - £8.71 an hour
- At Bradwell Court Residential Care Home we put people at the heart of everything we do and that includes our staff.
- The role of Care Assistant will include.
Be the first to see new jobs in Alderley Edge
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.