jobs in Alderley Edge
You refined by:
- Ask customers what was wrong with a product if it is returned and offer replacements or alternatives to ensure the customers needs are met.
- Offer fast and friendly service to all of our customers.
- Keep the sales floors looking fantastic and easy to shop from.
£7.60 an hour
- Asking the right questions to match customers with products.
- Contributing towards the overall sales performance of the store.
- You will need to be:
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- The successful candidate would be responsible for delivering educational group sessions, assessments of all foot and ankle conditions, being able to accurately…
Wigan Borough Clinical Commissioning Group
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- The Senior Executive Assistant post represents an exciting opportunity to support the Managing Director/Accountable Officer (MD/AO) in the delivery of their…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- We are looking for an experienced, skilled plumber, to assist both our Directly Employed Labour (DEL) workforce trade operatives and external contractors in the…
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
£15,878 a year
- This will involve dealing with internal and external customers both face to face and on the telephone, operating health and safety management (ICT) systems and…
£15,000 a year
- If so, we are looking for 2 sales trainees to join our established and experienced sales team.
- Trainee Car Sales Executives, Wigan.
- Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable – engaging them in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, help them…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.