jobs in Alderley Edge
You refined by:
- If you do have experience in warehouse or sorting work, with the likes of Amazon or another distribution company, then you are definitely on our wishlist too.
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
£20,492 a year
- To deliver customers products as part of a 2-person crew to the required premises ensuring all customers receive exceptional customer service as part of a multi…
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
FedEx Express EU
£17,722 a year
- As a Depot Operative based in our busy Depot you will be part of a fast paced team, in a highly critical and physically demanding role.
- Advising and supporting customers with their purchases to maximise sales.
- Ensuring customers are greeted and offered assistance in a courteous and efficient…
- The ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and ensuring we meet the candidates…
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- The postholder will be expected to support the preparation of contractual documentation and contract meeting papers, attend and record formal contractual…
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.