jobs in Accrington BB5
You refined by:
Teaching Assistant (undo)
£19,945 a year
- All posts are subject to enhanced disclosure and barring service checks.
- Northern Education Trust Kearsley Academy is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to…
£17,070 - £19,000 a year
- Experience working with children with social, emotional and mental health needs (SEMH/EBD).
- Experience supporting children with wide range specific learning…
Banks Lane Junior School
£12,918 a year
- We expect all staff and volunteers to share our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in our school.
- Tradewind are currently recruiting for an experienced Teaching Assistant to work in highly successful Secondary Alternative Provision based in Blackburn Ofsted…
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
£80 - £100 a day
- At Zen Educate, we are currently recruiting for Primary Teaching Assistants across London in Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6.
Wellfield Junior School
£19,171 - £21,166 a year
- We wish to appoint a committed Teaching Assistant who is suitably qualified to support KS2 children.
- Is motivated and passionate about supporting young children…
Queensgate Primary, Bramhall
£12,918 a year
- Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- The learner has Social and Emotional Behavioural Difficulties and would really benefit from a Teaching Assistant who can work on a 1:1 basis and manage…
£60 - £80 a day
- You also need to be comfortable supporting children 1:1 and in small groups when necessary.
- Teaching assistant Level 2 or above.
- What we can offer in return:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.