jobs in Accrington BB5
- Successful applicants must have recent experience in the delivery of care in a similar environment and have or be willing to gain an NVQ 2 in health and social…
£9 - £14 an hour
- These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
- You will be delivering quality personal care to each of our residents, your daily tasks will include supporting them with washing, dressing, eating and…
£8.26 an hour
- As a Care Assistant under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well being and social needs of our residents.
£9.50 - £9.75 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension.
- The right to work in the UK.
£8.21 an hour
- Providing physical and mental stimulation, taking part in leisure and social activities with residents, individually and as a group.
- What we offer in return:
Paula Integrated Care
- To look after the physical, emotional, cultural and social needs of the Clients using a person-centred approach.
- To actively support other Care Workers.
- Able to access a vehicle.
- All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years.
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients.
£7.90 - £9.48 an hour
- Read on to see what we can offer you here at KTG Social Care!
- Flexible working hours to suit family or other commitments.
- Earn from £7.90 to £9.48.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.