£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Hours of work are negotiable, as presently these are around 26 hours per week on a flexible basis.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- As recruitment specialists with colleagues who have over 55 years of combined local experience, I work closely with each Client and Candidate to understand each…
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- My client, a 2 Partner firm of Accountants in north Manchester, is seeking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to join their friendly and long-established firm…
£19,000 - £22,000 a year
- As Bookkeeper you will be doing sales invoice processing along with client account processing too.
- Within the role you would have the responsibility of the bank…
£25,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will be competent in Microsoft Office specifically Outlook, Word & Excel, have good admin and organisational skills, the ability to manage…
Recruit Mate Ltd
£25,000 a year
- The successful candidate will ideally hold an AAT qualification (or equivalent), with experience gained in an accountancy practice.
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Liaise with customers and suppliers regarding accounts queries.
- Reporting into the Managing Director and taking responsibility for the company accounts.
£18,000 - £24,000 a year
- Hold a clean UK driving licence and access to a car.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a bookkeeping role.
- Responding professionally and promptly to client queries…
£24,000 a year
- Posting sales and purchase invoices, expense claims and credit notes.
- Ideally be AAT qualified, although candidates who are qualified by experience will also be…
- Within this role you will be looking after the bookkeeping externally and internally.
- The ideal candidate will have relevant bookkeeping experience , have…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.