jobs in Accrington BB5
- Please note for this role you must have a full driving licence - access to your own vehicle is preferred.
- If you have held a full driving licence for a minimum…
- Youth Education volunteers deliver interactive workshops to enable children and young people to understand, cope with and respond to crisis.
- Our support volunteers provide administrative support and/or assist with delivering the service.
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses.
- Through education programmes, staff and volunteers work together to educate adults (over 18 years old) and young people (aged 10-19 years old) across the UK to…
- You will work closely with the British Red Cross Internal Engagement team, other communications and engagement volunteers and elected Volunteer Representatives…
- The above activities can be undertaken from home and are flexible in terms of days and times undertaken.
- Community Fundraising volunteer - Promoting the British…
- Serving customers, taking cash and proving good all-round customer service.
- You can get involved as much or as little as you like by: sorting out stock; putting…
- Community fundraising office volunteers support local fundraising teams in raising awareness of our cause, our fundraising events and our activities.
- Dealing with enquiries from people wanting to borrow a wheelchair (or other equipment) by telephone, face to face and online.
- Approaching community groups and setting up meetings/talks for the fundraiser to attend.
- Generating interest in your community in what we do and how they can…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.