jobs in Accrington BB5
You refined by:
- We offer NVQ’s in Customer Service, Retail, Warehouse and Team Leading (England only).
- Previous retail experience would be great but it’s not essential as we’ll…
- Our Volunteer Sales Assistants are welcoming and helpful with a can-do attitude, making customers feel welcome and supported to find the things they’re looking…
- If you have any questions or need more information about this role please contact Mo Banks, Volunteering Officer, by email email@example.com or by…
- You’ll be focussed and friendly, take payments, pack goods, and spot opportunities to upsell - making sure customers leave wanting to come back.
- Serving customers, taking cash and providing good all-round customer service.
- The chance to gain valuable retail experience.
- Creating window and shop displays.
- You will work closely with the British Red Cross Internal Engagement team, other communications and engagement volunteers and elected Volunteer Representatives…
- You’ll be focused and friendly, take payments, pack goods, and spot opportunities make additional sales.
- Making sure customers leave wanting to come back.
- You will be supporting our Chorley shop to give customers the best possible experience in store, keep the shop stocked and tidy, and help us to sort donations -…
- Having a clean and tidy shop that is well maintained really supports our shops teams and gives customers the best possible experience in store.
- Create awareness in your community and showcase our work by approaching local community groups, businesses and organisations.
- Please ask for further details.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.