You refined by:
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£28,592 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
£17,932 - £22,257 a year
- Receive and distribute information and communications in an appropriate manner, e.g. telephone, paper, e-mail.
- Carry out enforcement administration as required.
£17,799 - £25,380 a year
- As a Police Control Room Operator, you will be taking and dealing with both emergency and non-emergency calls and with the appropriate training dispatching…
£8.86 - £9.86 an hour
- A passion for coffee, customers and colleagues.
- Handling cash and taking on responsibility of the store in the absence of a manager.
- What we want to give you.
£8.35 an hour
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- With over 640 stores and counting, we’re not slowing down.
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number…
£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- To handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls, take messages and transmit to the appropriate person.
- To provide an effective and efficient first point of…
- This vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment places.
- We therefore highly recommend early applications.
£17,545 a year
- Reporting to our Customer Guidance Unit Team Manager you will manage and support EGL’s vulnerable customers and customers experiencing financial difficulty as…
- Of course, you’ll serve customers, but you’ll also be checking deliveries, picking items from the warehouse and stocking shelves.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.