jobs in Wragby
£28,592 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
£24,867 a year
- Strategically manage effective designated persons networks ; liaising with the Local Authority Designated Officer(s), Local safeguarding Partnerships, Local…
- Ensure the product quality of Rockstar releases to an industry leading standard.
- Learning about and adhering to our internal systems, software and processes.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Situated on the Lincoln County Hospital site the Lincolnshire Heart Centre opened in 2013 as a regional Heart Attack Centre (HAC) to provide 24/7 Primary PCI …
£18,430 - £20,452 a year
- We are recruiting a Communications Officer who will be responsible for the production of internal and external communications content across the Group's…
£8.38 an hour
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Take pride in your work.
- Essential criteria for this role:
- Work with efficiency, accuracy and pace.
£18,065 - £19,171 a year
- As the Visitor Experience Officer you will be involved in the delivery of front line operational services at site including assisting customers in their use of…
£21,000 a year
- Lincoln Minster School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced disclosure…
£19,449 - £21,002 a year
- They work in many different departments and agencies across the breadth of the UK, delivering service to customers in.
- The key purpose of the role.
£8.21 an hour
- You must also possess a professional and polite manner with good communication skills, both written and verbal, have good MS Office skills, a confident…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.